In 1919, Germaine and her sister Jeanne started managing the hotel restaurant. In 1928, Jeanne got married to Ernest Jeanselme, origin from the Hautes-Alpes, cook at the hotel Majectic in Cannes and chief cook of the restaurant Prunier in Paris.
In 1940, the Hotel de la Jamagne was occupied by « the grey mice », the nurses or wives of the soldiers responsible for services of communication. Mid November 1944, the building has been bombed by the Wehrmacht and burnt down.
In 1953, after 6 years of works, the hotel has been reconstructed with its actual appearance. Ernest created the « Comptoir Hôtelier » (supplier for hotels and restaurants), during that time Jeanne, later Raymond and his wife Michèle (daughter of Dr Meidinger: founder of the local association of winter sports and the first ski-lift of the local ski resort in 1961) ran the hotel until 1990.
Being trained at the Hotel School of Paris and having followed numerous working experiences in hotels in France and abroad, Bernard Jeanselme joins the family affair in 1977 and takes over the management 12 years later, supported by his wife Nathalie.
October 7th, 2005, thus one hundred years after the construction of the hotel, a big event « Centenary » had been organized and at the same occasion, Julien Jeanselme -the fifth generation- celebrates his official entry at the Hotel de la Jamagne and works nowadays as Chef Cook.